Trails maps of Chattahoochee National Forest published by national Geographic.
This pack combines two new Trails Illustrated titles for Chattahoochee National Forest. Located just north of Atlanta, the Chattahoochee National Forest contains the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail along with an abundance of recreational opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts of all interests. This Chattahoochee Bundle Pack combines both Springer and Cohutta Mountains and Brasstown Bald/Chattooga River Trails Illustrated Maps in one value priced pack, a savings of 15% versus purchasing the maps individually. Visit our Springer and Cohutta Mountains or Brasstown Bald/Chattooga River pages to view the maps in detail.
• Appalachian National Trail(TI777 and TI778)
• Southern Terminus of the Appalachian Trail (TI777)
• Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway (TI777)
• Cohutta, Raven Cliffs and Rich Mountain Wilderness Areas (TI777)
• White Rock Scenic Area (TI778)
• Brasstown, Ellicot Rock, Southern Nantahala, Tray Mountain, Raven Cliffs Wilderness Areas (TI778)
• Chattooga Wild and Scenic River (TI778)
Map 777 : Springer & Cohutta Mountains
Map 778 : Brasstown bald / Chattooga River
These maps of Chattahoochee National Forest are waterproof and tear-resistant.
Scale 1:70,000 (1 cm = 700 m).
Publication date: 2009
Printed side(s): Double-sided
Folded dimensions: 9.45'' x 4.33'' (24 x 11 cm)
Unfolded dimensions: 37.01 x 24.8'' (94 x 63 cm)
Tear resistant: yes