Lonely Planet's South Pacific Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful South Pacific phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Chat over dinner with a local family in Fiji, understand the hula in Hawaii, and join a traditional umukai feast in Rarotonga, all with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation!
- Feel at ease with essential tips on culture, manners, idioms and multiple meanings
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decoder
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 3500-word two-way, quick-reference dictionary
- Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
Inside Lonely Planet's South Pacific Phrasebook & Dictionary:
- Colour throughout
- User-friendly layout
ISBN / EAN : 9781786571502
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 5.04 x 7.76 x 0.83 in
Weight : 0.34 lb