* Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
* Reasons to love Lisbon picture-perfect views, quirky museums and iconic pastries - what will yours be?
* See Lisbon from a different angle 12 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular city
* A year-long calendar of events in Lisbon gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
* Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
* Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
* Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
* The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
* Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
* Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the spectacular Mosteiro dos Jer nimos, tile-filled Museu Nacional do Azulejo and Sintra's Pal cio Nacional da Pena
* Covers Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Bel m, Beyond the Center and the Lisbon Coast DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Want to explore beyond Lisbon? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal. About DK Eyewitness Travel For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
ISBN / EAN : 9780241358313
Publication date: 2019
Weight : 0.6 lb