Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise magnificent Sydney Harbour, grab a coffee in a Melbourne laneway or head off on an outback adventure; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, Aboriginal Australia, environment, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, sports, outdoor activities.
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map(more...)
ISBN / EAN : 9781786572370
Publication date: 2017
Folded dimensions: 9.06 x 12.01 x 0.09 in
Weight : 1.92 lb